Thread: Is it racist?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 09:25 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 26,151
Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.
Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.Vodkaman is the motherfucking Batman.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
"couldn't help but overhearing" most likely because for some reason at least in my area blacks talk extremely loud even during their normal conversation. The resume thing I think even if a person isn't racist if they see a resume with Tequisha or Taqwan it is going in the trash 99.9% of the time. After reading this I come across as racist but it I'm no more racist than the next guy.

Last edited by Vodkaman : 12-02-2016 at 09:41 PM.